Click on the picture below to enlarge it.
The old main entrance to the cemetery. This area was the location of our first church built in the mid-1760s. Our second church replaced it there in 1790.Our current brick building was erected, across the then dirt road, in 1834. We have no date for this picture (yet) but the narrow wheel tracks suggest a pre-automobile horse and buggy time.
Revolutionary War Page
Civil War Page